Ticker

10-THOUSAND FANS EXPECTED TO ATTEND LOGAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY..........COLORADO INFANT CHARGED WITH EATING POOP OUT OF LITTER BOX...........BABIES R US IN FLORIDA RELEASES SURVELANCE VIDEO OF INFANT LOOTING..........MUD BUTTS DOWN THREE PERCENT IN LAST TWO WEEKS; INCREASED BANANA INTAKE CREDITED WITH DECLINE

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rice-A-Roni, The Wet Cell Phone Treat!


Just when I thought my iPhone had suffered a slobbery death compliments of Logan, I tried one last remedy; the rice trick.
After 24 hours of "soaking" in a container of dry white rice, my phone powered back up and is working perfectly.  If that hadn't worked, I was looking at a $200 charge to replace it.
Read this article, so you'll know what to do if your cell phone ever comes into contact with your child's mouth or any other body of water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment